Delta 8 Tincture
If you want to experience the effects of THC delicately, delta-8 products are the solution for you. Available in two delectable flavors, our delta-8 tincture is specially formulated from pure, GMO-free, US-grown hemp to provide you a subtle high. With a strength of 1000 mg, it is ideal for first-time users. You can use it as it is by swallowing some drops or adding drops to your food or drinks to obtain its benefits.
What is Delta-8 And How Is It Different From Delta-9 THC?
Delta-8 or delta-8-tetrahydrocannabinol is a compound found in cannabis that is similar in chemical structure to THC or delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol. Delta-8 is a naturally present minor cannabinoid in hemp plants. It is produced in laboratories from either CBD or Delta-9 THC so that people can avail its benefits.
Delta-9 THC is the psychoactive compound of the cannabis plant which gets you high and is usually illegal in most states. While delta-8 is similar in structure to delta-9, the potency is significantly less. Thus, the resulting high is much milder and manageable.
How the delta-8 will react in your body will depend on several factors such as your metabolism, your overall body chemistry, how you are taking it, and how much you are taking. You should take a little amount at first and wait for the onset of symptoms. You can gradually increase the dosage as per the requirements after analyzing how delta-8 affects you. Delta-8 hasn’t been researched extensively yet, more studies are required to fully establish the effects it may have on the body and mind.
Frequently Asked Questions About Delta-8 Tincture
Q: Is Delta-8 legal to consume?
- You need to be 21 years of age to purchase products containing delta-8.
- Even though delta-8 products are not as potent as delta-9 THC, certain states do not allow for the sale and distribution of them. Kindly check with your local licensed jurisdiction counsel for a legal opinion on whether it would be permitted in your area.
- Delta-8 is considered illegal in Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Delaware, Idaho, Iowa, Montana, Rhode Island, and Utah.
Q: How long will it take me to feel the effects of delta-8 tincture?
- If you are consuming the delta-8 tincture by drops sublingually, you will experience the effects of tincture within 15 minutes to one hour.
- When you swallow it with food or drink, it will take longer for the onset of effects as the delta-8 will have to be absorbed from the gut once the food is broken down.
Q: Are there any issues that may arise on the consumption of delta-8?
- You should consult a doctor before starting delta-8 products as they may interfere with prescription medications.
- Delta-8 products are not considered safe for people with ailments related to the heart, eye, blood pressure, or any related symptoms.
Q: Are there any precautions that need to be taken?
- Do not consume delta-8 products if you need to operate heavy machinery or equipment.
- It is not considered safe for pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- You shouldn’t consume it with alcohol or caffeine.