Our tinctures have the wholesomeness of CBD and the desired effects of THC in the perfect combination. You can use the delta-8 tincture directly under the tongue or add it to your drinks or meals to unwind and relax at the end of a long stressful day. They are also apt for a relaxed time with your friends over the weekend.
The delta-8 THC is the milder form of the delta-9 THC famous for getting you high. Even though similar in structure to delta-9, delta-8 THC gets you high but in a milder manner, thus, making it a perfect choice if you want to try the relaxing qualities of the THC.
Our delta-8 products are derived from US-grown industrial hemp in hygienic conditions, free from GMOs.
Hurry up to try them before this ‘high’ gets us low on stock!
How to Use It:
Our powerful tincture is intended for direct oral consumption in the form of drops, however, you can add drops in your drink or food as well.
When consumed as the drops under your tongue, the effects set in sooner due to quick absorption by the veins under the tongue and get delivered into the system directly. The effects of delta-8 THC will be felt 1-2 hours later when consuming it with food or drinks because it depends on the metabolism of the user, as the body takes time to break down THC.
- Once opened, store the bottle in the refrigerator as it prolongs the shelf life.
- Avoid touching any other surface with droppers during the use to minimize chances of cross-contamination.
To calculate, divide the concentration of the product mentioned on the packaging with the number of milliliters of the product. So in our 30 ml of the 2000 mg packaging, you will have roughly 66 mg/ml of Delta-8 THC.
The Right Dosage:
Depending on the consumer’s metabolism, the dosage may vary from one person to another. If you are trying delta-8 for the first time, we recommend starting with a quarter of a dropper and wait to see how your body reacts to it. While it may be tempting to have more due to the fact that it takes time for effects to set in, we strongly recommend waiting 24 hours before consuming more or increasing your dosage.
Banana Ice, Cucumber.
Things to Know Beforehand:
- Consult a physician before using delta-8 products to check if the products may interfere with any prescription medications you may be taking.
- Do not use delta-8 containing products in case you have hypertension, any heart-related condition, eye-related issue, or any similar symptoms unless advised otherwise by the doctor.
- Do not consume it along with caffeine or alcohol.
- Do not consume if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Avoid using them in case you have to drive or operate heavy machinery or equipment afterward, as it may cause drowsiness.
- They should not be used as a substitute for any treatment for any medical condition.
- There is not enough evidence to establish if it can generate a positive on tests devised to detect delta-9 THC. Therefore, we recommend you avoid consuming it if you have to undergo any drug test.
The Legality of Delta-8 Products:
The sale & distribution of products that have delta-8 as an ingredient is currently not allowed in certain states – Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Delaware, Idaho, Iowa, Montana, Rhode Island, and Utah. As it is subject to changes, you should contact your local licensed jurisdiction counsel for an opinion before placing an order with us.
- The minimum age requirement to place an order is 21 years.