When you are longing for unwinding at the end of the day, try spiking your drinks with our delta-8 1000 mg Tincture for a special time. You can consume it directly as drops under your tongue or add it to a variety of your drinks.
The delta-8 THC is a minor cannabinoid present in all hemp plants and is similar in its properties to Delta-9 THC with half the potency. Derived from pure, non-GMO US-grown industrial hemp, the tincture contains CBD and less than 0.3% of THC, which is within the legal limit.
Hurry up to try them before this ‘high’ gets us low on stock!
How to Use It:
Our powerful tincture is designed to be consumed orally, you can add drops directly under your tongue, or add it in a drink or food and consume.
When you take the drops under your tongue, you will feel the effects sooner, as it gets quickly absorbed by the veins under the tongue and gets delivered into the system quickly. The effects of delta-8 THC on consuming it with food or drinks will set in 1-2 hours later depending on the metabolism of the user, as the body takes time to break down THC.
- It is recommended to store the opened bottle in the refrigerator to extend the shelf life.
- Make sure the dropper doesn’t touch any other surface during use to minimize chances of cross-contamination.
To calculate, divide the concentration mentioned on the packaging with the number of milliliters mentioned on the packaging. So in our 30 ml of the 1000 mg packaging, so you will have roughly 33 mg/ml of Delta-8 THC in it.
The Right Dosage:
The recommended dosage may vary from one person to another as it depends on a consumer’s metabolism. If you are trying delta-8 for the first time, we recommend you take a quarter of a dropper to wait to observe how your body reacts to it. While it may be tempting to have more, more so because of the time it would take for effects to set in, we strongly recommend you wait 24 hours before increasing your dosage.
Banana Ice, Cucumber.
Things to Know Beforehand:
- Consult a physician to discuss if the products may interfere with any medications you may be taking
- Do not use delta-8 containing products, unless advised by a doctor, if you have hypertension, any heart-related condition, eye-related issue, or any similar symptoms.
- Do not consume it along with caffeine or distilled spirits.
- Not suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery or equipment after taking them, as it may cause drowsiness.
- Do not consider the gummies a substitute for any treatment for any medical condition.
- Avoid consuming it if you have to undergo a drug test as there is not enough evidence available to establish if it will or will not generate a positive on test devised to detect delta-9 THC.
The Legality of Delta-8 Products:
The sale & distribution of products that have delta-8 as an ingredient is currently impermissible in certain states – Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Delaware, Idaho, Iowa, Montana, Rhode Island, and Utah. However, it is subject to changes. We recommend you contact your local licensed jurisdiction counsel for a legal opinion before placing an order.
- You need to be at least 21 years of age to make a purchase.