The delta-8 THC is like a cousin of the famous delta-9 THC but with a mild temperament. What we mean is that while delta-9 THC gives you an intense high, our delta-8 3000 mg tincture will let you experience a mild, soothing high that you would want to come back to every day.
Delta-8 THC is similar in structure to delta-9 but differs in the positioning of double bonds in its structure, which reduces its potency to almost half of delta-9. Our delta-8 products are made from pure, GMO-free, pure US-grown hemp. With the wholesomeness of CBD and less than 0.3% THC, it is a perfect solution for a long tiring day.
Do not forget to add it to your cart before we run out of stock!
How to Use It:
Our powerful tincture is intended for direct oral consumption in the form of drops, however, you can add drops in your drink or food as well.
When consumed as drops under your tongue, the effects set in sooner due to quick absorption by the veins under the tongue and get delivered into the system directly. It takes longer for CBD to show its effects (around 1-2 hours) when consumed with food or drinks, depending on the metabolism of the user, as the body takes time to break down THC.
- Store the bottle in the refrigerator to prolong the shelf life after opening.
- Avoid touching any other surface with droppers during the use to minimize chances of cross-contamination.
Our 30 ml bottle of 3000 mg packaging will give you roughly 100 mg/ml of Delta-8 THC. To calculate, divide the concentration of product mentioned on the packaging with the number of milliliters of the product.
The Right Dosage:
The recommended dosage may vary from one person to another as it depends on a consumer’s metabolism. If you are trying delta-8 for the first time, we recommend starting with a quarter of a dropper to wait to analyze its effect on your body. You can also try our lower strengths before using the 3000 mg tincture. While it may be tempting to have more because of the time it takes to feel its action, we strongly recommend you wait 24 hours before increasing your dosage.
Banana Ice, Cucumber.
Things to Know Beforehand:
- Consult a physician before using delta-8 products to discuss if the products may interfere with any medications you may be taking.
- Do not use delta-8 containing products if you suffer from hypertension, any heart-related, or eye-related condition, or any such symptoms, unless advised otherwise by the doctor.
- Do not consume it along with caffeine or alcohol.
- They are not designed for use by pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- It may cause drowsiness, therefore, is not recommended to be used if you plan on driving or will operate heavy machinery or equipment after taking it.
- It is not a substitute for any treatment for any medical condition.
- Avoid consuming it if you have to undergo a drug test as there is not enough evidence available to establish if it will or will not generate a positive on a test devised to detect delta-9 THC.
The Legality of Delta-8 Products:
The sale & distribution of products that have delta-8 as an ingredient is currently impermissible in certain states – Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Delaware, Idaho, Iowa, Montana, Rhode Island, and Utah. However, it is subject to changes. We recommend you contact your local licensed jurisdiction counsel for a legal opinion before placing an order.
- You need to be at least 21 years of age to make a purchase.