Manufactured from organic, GMO-free, US-grown industrial hemp plants, our flavored CBD Vape Oil is bound to make your vaping experience unforgettable with 14 divine flavors to choose from. One bottle contains 1000 mg of CBD in it diluted with vegetable glycerin, propylene glycol, and also contains traces of terpenes, and THC. CBD oil extracted from the Cannabis sativa plant’s flowers, leaves, and stems. The non-psychoactive cannabinoid CBD (Cannabidiol) is then purified and diluted with an oily base.
Most people confuse vaping with smoking, however, these two are completely different processes. Vaping is a process similar to nebulizer whereupon an electronic vaping device turns the vape oil to a vapor by heating that you can inhale. While smoking involves burning a substance and inhaling the smoke which allows many toxins to enter your system, vaping is done with a purified extract. So you are in control of what you are allowing to enter your body. Be cautious about ordering from reliable sources that can provide you evidence for the quality and purity. You can find lab reports for our products here and be assured that you are indeed buying premium quality.
How to use our CBD Vape Oil
You need to transfer 1ml of oil with the help of the dropper to the cartridge of the vaping device and enjoy smoke-free vaping anywhere and anytime. Vape oil is compatible for use with a vape pen, e-cigarette, or vape pod.
- Store the opened bottle in a cool, dark, and dry place in its original packaging, and keep it out of reach of children.
Frequently Asked Questions About Vaping
Q: Will vaping CBD oil get me high?
- No. CBD is a non-psychoactive cannabinoid that does not get you high, and the quantity of THC is externally low to have any such effect.
Q: How can I use CBD oil other than vaping it?
- Though vaping will provide the best experience, you can use the vape oil in several ways because of its edible ingredients:
- Put it as drops in your mouth, under the tongue,
- Add it to your food or drinks,
- Apply it topically.
Q: What is a recommended dose for vape oil?
- 1 ml of our 1000 mg CBD vape oil will give you 10 mg of CBD. For beginners, we recommend a dosage of 5-10 mg in a day so that your body gets accumulated to the hemp product.
- If you have already tried vaping CBD, you can follow the instructions on the packaging and adjust the dosage as per your unique requirement.
Q: How often can I vape in a day?
- You can vape CBD oil as per your need, although make sure to have a gap of at least 6 hours between two sessions.
Q: Are there any side effects associated with vaping CBD oil?
- Generally, no side effects are seen with vaping CBD oil, very few people may experience mild side effects like fatigue, irritability, or nausea.
Q: Can I vape a CBD tincture?
- No. CBD tinctures are not designed for vaping at all. Since they have an alcohol base, inhalation of aerosols containing alcohol may cause serious health issues. CBD vape oil is specifically designed for vaping purposes, as the ingredients won’t harm your lungs on inhalation.