Are you looking for effective comfort after a tough workout or after a long day on foot at your job? Here at Divine Hemps, we have transferred the magic of CBD into topical creams to offer you assistance when you need more localized relief. Our CBD cream 4000 mg is derived from organically grown industrial hemp under hygienic conditions to provide you with nothing but the purest, high-quality products that are free from toxic residues as well. All our products are tested in a laboratory by a third party to assure quality, and potency is up to the desired mark.
CBD creams are intended to be applied directly over the skin of the region you want to target. As it is absorbed by the porous skin, it does not enter the bloodstream and works locally to alleviate your issues. Owing to the effects of the nutritional ingredients of the cream, your skin will feel more moisturized, and the dryness and damage to the skin can also be remedied.
CBD is a potent cannabinoid present in the leaves, stems, and flowers of the Candida Sativa plants, generally known as industrial hemp. This non-psychoactive compound with no major side effects is being popularized as a beneficial herbal extract for a variety of ailments. With the highly positive feedback from so many people over the internet, this product should be on your must-try list!
Our 4000 mg CBD cream is specifically designed for application on muscles and joints. People who have active lifestyles, especially athletes and gym enthusiasts, swear by the benefits of topical application products.
- Read the instructions provided on the packaging properly.
- Take a portion of the cream and apply it in a circular motion on the skin of the concerned area.
- It can be used as and when desired throughout the day.
Storage: Store it in a cool, dry place. However, you can store it for a short duration of time in your bag, or pocket.
- Not designed for oral consumption.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Note: The effects of the CBD cream will vary from person to person depending on body composition and the specific results one desires.
- It should not be used on broken skin or open wounds or over any rashes.
- Do not apply it on your facial area, groin, near eyes, nose, or throat, that is the areas with exposed mucus membranes.
- Normally, CBD creams are well accepted and do not cause any allergic reaction.
- It may interact with any medication that you may be using topically or orally, so before using the CBD cream consult with your doctor regarding its suitability for your regime.
Why Divine Hemps?
Our goal here at Divine Hemps is to provide you with the best experience CBD has to offer. Product quality and your well-being are our utmost priority. We are focused on assisting you while you incorporate this wholesome self-care system into your daily regime.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Is CBD cream safe for sensitive skin?
-Yes. There are no known adverse effects from the topical application of CBD as of now.
Q: Can using CBD cream make me fail a drug test?
-No. CBD is a non-psychoactive substance and the cream has very little amount of THC, known for making you high, that cannot be detected by any screening test.
Q: Does CBD cream have THC in it?
-Yes, CBD cream has less than 0.3% THC.
Q: Is CBD cream considered legal?
-CBD products derived from hemp are illegal under some state laws, you should check with your local authorities for specific details.