The delicious cross of cherry pie X Tangie is here to help you get relaxed. Our Delta 8 THC O Vape Cartridge Forbidding Fruit is going to force you to achieve your goals more than ever. We are sure it will fill you up with energy and euphoria and make you love every moment of your life. Do not forget to order it today and experience it yourself!
Delta 8 THC-O Acetate or THC-O (Tetrahydrocannabinol-O-Acetate) is a cutting-edge new cannabinoid that provides psychoactive effects, including other typical properties of Cannabis. A few believe that it is three times more potent than regular THC, but it is mostly known for its anti-anxiety, anti-nausea, and stress-reducing properties.
How to use it
Even if you have never done it before, using this product is super easy. All you have to do is do a couple of simple things and then just enjoy your time!
• Attach the cartridge to a compatible battery
• Put the mouthpiece into the mouth
• Wait till the indicator light turns on
• Inhale slowly
• Enjoy the benefits!
Try not to exceed three puffs since overdose can irritate your throat.
• Relaxing Effects
• Mental Uplifting
• Provides Mental Peace
• Provides Energy and Motivation
• Delicious in Taste
Things to take care of
• Do not consume if you are pregnant or less than 21.
• Please consume it after confirming it is legal in your state.
• Do not overdose. You should be aware of your tolerance power.
• Please consult your doctor before consuming this product.
• Make sure you are not suffering from any disease that may harm you as you consume it.
Please use the Delta 8 Disposable pen with responsibility. You should take it with caution as it may hit you strongly since it is potent. Take smaller and fewer puffs and do not overdose. You should be aware of how many puffs you can tolerate since everyone has their own toleration capability.
• Overdose can bring adverse side effects. Before thinking about the dosage, you should ask yourself about your:
• Body’s biochemistry
• Desired outcomes
• Tolerance level
• Body mass
We recommend consulting with a doctor for the maximum number of benefits.