Our cautiously designed Delta 8 vape cartridges are packed with 86% concentrated Delta 8 and completely free from Delta 9 THC. This is a product not to be missed by those who want to experience the soothing high and bountiful therapeutic benefits of Delta 8 THC. Delta 8 may be considered a degraded form of Delta 9, but it only lacks the intensity of the high. It contains all the phenomenal benefits of Delta 9 THC with a manageable, subtle high.
Delta 8 THC is chemically similar to Delta 9 THC with a difference in the positioning of the double bond in its structure. Delta 8 has it on the eighth carbon atom while Delta 9 has it on the ninth. This alteration in the structure affects the intensity of the psychotropic effects of Delta 8, making it milder than Delta 9.
Delta 8 is found in cannabis plants in low amounts. With technological advances in extraction procedures, it can be converted from CBD and Delta 9 THC in a laboratory under favorable conditions. Divine Hemps Delta 8 products are formulated by using federally legal hemp-derived CBD. Moreover, all the processes – cultivation, extraction, packaging, and storage, are carried out under a hygienically controlled environment to bring to you a high-end product.
How to Use It:
Vaping Delta 8 is super easy, even for the first-timers.
- You would require a vaping device – vape pen, rig, or a battery.
- The vaping devices usually come with all the battery and temperature settings in place.
- You need to load the cartridge into the designated place and turn on the button that initiates heating.
- Put the mouthpiece into the mouth, press the button and wait till the indicator light turns on.
- When you can see the indicator light, inhale the vapors and hold them for a few seconds before exhaling.
Things to take care of:
- For vaping beginners, it is recommended to take smaller puffs because too many vapors can irritate the throat. It takes time to get used to the experience.
- Do not exceed 3 seconds per puff as the Delta 8 in a concentrated form may feel harsh on the throat.
- Store it at room temperature, in an upright position to prevent any leakage.
- To preserve the potency of Delta 8, it is recommended to keep it safe from direct light, moisture, and heat.
The dose of Delta 8 is completely dependent on the user’s requirements and tolerance levels. It is intended for use as and when required. Begin with smaller puffs and then gradually increase when you are familiar with how it feels. The product is potent and may exhibit its impacts with strength.
Things to Know Beforehand:
- Not suitable for consumption by pregnant or nursing women.
- As Delta 8 exhibits psychotropic effects, it is recommended to avoid driving or operating heavy machinery after its consumption.
- Consult your doctor before using Delta 8 products, especially if you are on any prescription drug, because it may interact with drugs to either impact the effectiveness of working or aggravate the side effects.
- Delta 8 products should be used with caution in those with hypertension, presence of any heart, eye, or eye-pressure-related condition. Discuss with your doctor if you have any similar symptoms.
- Delta 8 may intervene with the generalized drug screening tests, which also include Delta 9, to yield a positive. Therefore, it is recommended to avoid using Delta 8-containing products if you have to take a drug screening test.
The Legal Requirements for Delta-8 Products:
- To purchase and use Delta 8 products, you need to be at least 21 years of age.
- The legal status for Delta 8 products is a little hazy. At the moment, the Delta 8 products that are derived from hemp plants, with not more than 0.3% Delta 9 THC, are federally legal as per the Farm Bill 2018. However, some local state regulations may differ from the federal regulations.
- Delta 8 containing products are outlawed for sale and use in Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Delaware, Idaho, Iowa, Montana, Rhode Island, and Utah.
- The local state guidelines are subject to change depending on many factors, therefore, before placing an order it is recommended to confirm the legal status of Delta 8 in your region with a local licensed jurisdiction counsel.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How to prevent clogging of the vape cartridge?
Clogging occurs when the oil, either due to leakage or production of excess vapors that condenses on cooling, collects on the wall on the inner cartridge. This can be avoided by making sure that your vape juice is not overheating, and by taking shorter puffs.
Q. How is Delta 8 THC different from CBD & Delta 9 THC?
CBD is a non-psychoactive cannabinoid found abundantly in hemp plants while Delta 8 and Delta 9 THC are psychoactive cannabinoids found in low amounts in hemp plants.
Delta 8 & Delta 9 THC differ from each other in chemical structure because of the difference in positioning of the double bond on the carbon atom. Moreover, the psychoactive effects of Delta 8 are milder than Delta 9 THC.
Q. How can I unclog my cartridge?
The most important thing to take care of is the storage temperature. Do not expose the cartridge to extreme cold or hot temperatures, store them at room temperature.
Place them upside down to let gravity do its job. You can try rubbing it between your hands to warm up the oil chamber.
You can blow a few puffs of air into your device to move the clog and clear the passage.
If none of the above-listed options work, try removing the clog with the help of a toothpick.
Q. Is Delta 8 vape legal?
Yes. The 2018 Farm Bill legalized the cultivation and sale of industrial hemp and its derivatives as long as the Delta 9 THC levels are not more than 0.3%. There are no specific guidelines for Delta 8 and this technical loophole makes Delta 8 legal for now.
Q. Is Delta 8 a synthetic product?
Delta 8 is a naturally occurring minor cannabinoid present in Hemp plants. As it is present in minuscule amounts and needs to be converted from CBD under the favorable conditions provided in a laboratory, some people misconstrue that Delta 8 is synthetic. The favorable conditions are crucial to obtain high levels of Delta 8 through isomerization of CBD.