The Delta 8 sour lifter is an upgrade to the widely acknowledged lifter strain. It provides rich flavor and uplifting effects of the high. The flavor alone is worth the hype. It starts off tasting sour and then the sweet, tropical fruity taste comes through. It gives off a strong fuel-like aroma which hints at the potency of this exquisite product. It possesses a rich amount of terpenes and CBD that provide an extraordinary experience.
Delta 8 hemp flower is a good choice for those who want to experience a milder high with soothing effects. Moreover, it is available in the states where cannabis is not completely legal. Our treasured product starts as a glorious aromatic flower that is machine trimmed with a hand finish. It is then infused with Delta 8 THC to give you a safer Delta 9 alternative.
Divine Hemps is fully committed to quality. We use only the locally US-grown industrial hemp flowers that are strong in aroma and rich in desired cannabinoids. On top of that, all our products are developed, packaged, and stored under sterile conditions. The quality and potency of our products are evident by the third-party laboratory test reports.
Do not miss out on an experience worth remembering. Add this product to your cart now!
How to Use It:
- Delta 8 sour lifter flowers can be smoked as a joint or with help of a pipe, bong, etc., just like any other cannabis flower.
- Dry flower vaporizers can be utilized for a better experience.
- You can use it for cooking as well.
- Wait for at least 20 minutes after taking one puff to determine how the flower affects you.
- Store the Delta 8 flowers in their original packaging and away from sources of light and heat. Heat and light may deteriorate the cannabinoids and affect the potency.
The Right Dosage:
The advised dosage for Delta 8 Sour Lifter Hemp Flower is 1.5 milligrams or 1-3 puffs. The perfect dose depends on the body mass, tolerance levels, and the desired result, therefore, varies from person to person. Moreover, the distribution of Delta 8 THC may not be even on the flowers. It is recommended to start with a low dose and gradually increase once you have gotten familiar with the effects of Delta 8 infused flower.
Things to Know Beforehand:
- Delta 8 may affect or get affected by other prescription medications. Discuss with a doctor before using Delta 8 to establish a safe dose.
- Not suitable for pregnant and breastfeeding women.
- Inform your doctor if you have hypertension, any heart or eye-related conditions, or any other similar symptoms.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery after its use because of the psychoactive impacts.
- Avoid consumption of caffeine or alcohol when using it.
- Do not use Delta 8 products if you have to take a drug test as it may produce a positive on Delta 9 THC screening test due to the similar metabolic byproducts.
The Legal Requirements:
- To purchase a Delta 8 product you need to be at least 21 years of age.
- The sale and purchase of Delta 8 are restricted or prohibited in some states – Alaska, Arizona, Colorado, Montana, Arkansas, Delaware, Idaho, Iowa, Rhode Island, and Utah.
- The local state laws for cannabis products keep on changing, it is best to consult your local licensed jurisdiction counsel before ordering.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is a Sour Lifter Flower?
A sour lifter flower is a Sativa Dominant hybrid variety of CBD flowers. It is perfect for daytime smoke as it provides an uplifting impact. In addition, it has roughly thrice the number of terpenes that account for its rich aroma and flavor.
Q. How soon will I feel the effects of Delta 8 by using Sour Lifter Flower and for how long?
On inhaling the Delta 8 sour lifter flower, you will start experiencing the effects within 5-15 minutes that can be enjoyed for up to 4 hours. On the other hand, oral consumption will result in late-onset of effects – within 30-90 minutes and these effects may last for 4 to 6 hours.
Q. How is Sour Lifter better than Lifter Hemp Flower?
Sour lifter strain has a better flavor and aroma profile with a similar clear-headed high as experienced with lifter strain.
Q. Is the use of Delta 8 flowers legal?
Yes, absolutely! Thanks to the loopholes in the Farm Bill 2018, Delta 8 is legal until now at the federal level. However, you need to be sure that it is hemp-derived and contains less than 0.3% of Delta 9 THC.
Q. Are there any side effects associated with the use of Delta 8?
The side effects of Delta 8 are observed when high doses are consumed. The side effects resemble those of regular THC use – increase in appetite, dryness of eyes and mouth, fatigue, temporary elevation in blood pressure, lowered intraocular pressure, and anxiety.
Q. Does Delta 8 work similarly to CBD?
CBD indirectly interacts with the Endocannabinoid System whereas the Delta 8 works by binding to the CB1 receptors of the Endocannabinoid System to exhibit its effects.