Wanna make ‘the good time’ at your parties better? Introduce our Delta-8 products to energize your party scene and watch your friends asking for more. Delta-8 THC is a minor cannabinoid present in all hemp plants and is similar in its properties to Delta-9 THC with half the potency.
Our Delta-8 Gummies are derived from pure, non-GMO US-grown industrial hemp. These gummies contain CBD and less than 0.3% of THC, which is within the legal limit.
Hurry up to try them before this ‘high’ gets us low on stock!
How to Use Them:
Our mighty gummies are designed to be consumed orally (by chewing). Your body will take time to digest the product, and initially, you will not feel anything. The effects of delta-8 THC will set in 1-2 hours later depending on the metabolism of the user.
- Store the pack in a cool and dry place after opening.
Delta-8 Content of one Gummy:
To calculate, divide the concentration mentioned on the packaging with the number of gummies in the packet. So our 500 mg packaging contains 100 pieces of delicious gummies, meaning each gummy has 5 mg of Delta-8 THC in it.
The Right Dosage:
The recommended dosage may vary from one person to another as it depends on a consumer’s metabolism. If you are trying delta-8 for the first time, we recommend you take one gummy to wait to observe how your body reacts to it. While it may be tempting to have more, more so because of the time it would take for effects to set in, we strongly recommend you wait 24 hours before increasing your dosage.
Apple, Banana Ice, Blueberry, Cotton Candy, Cucumber, Gelato, Grapefruit, Guava, Jungle Juice, Kush, Lush Ice, Lychee Ice, Mango, Mint, OMG, Peach, Pink Lemonade, Red Velvet, Sour Apple, Sour Sweet, Strawberry, Watermelon, and Assorted.
Things to Know Beforehand:
- Consult a physician to discuss if the products may interfere with any medications you may be taking
- Do not use delta-8 containing products, unless advised by a doctor, if you have hypertension, any heart-related condition, eye-related issue, or any similar symptoms.
- We recommend not to use it with alcohol or caffeine.
- Not suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery or equipment after taking them, as it may cause drowsiness.
- Do not consider the gummies a substitute for any treatment for any medical condition.
- Avoid consuming it if you have to undergo a drug test as there is not enough evidence available to establish if it will or will not generate a positive on test devised to detect delta-9 THC.
The Legality of Delta-8 Products:
The sale & distribution of products that have delta-8 as an ingredient is currently impermissible in certain states – Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Delaware, Idaho, Iowa, Montana, Rhode Island, and Utah. However, it is subject to changes. We recommend you contact your local licensed jurisdiction counsel for a legal opinion.
- You need to be at least 21 years of age to make a purchase.