Our watermelon-flavoured gummies are a light, easy, fun way to enjoy the effects of Delta gummies. Its delicious flavours pack a punch, bursting through your mouth that take you to cloud nine.
About DivineHemps’ Delta 8 gummies 2000 mg
DivineHemps is a high-quality Delta 8 brand that offers a wide range of flavors. These are small, delicious cubes that provide you with a whole-body high. Edibles are more potent than other forms of consuming Delta 8. Ingesting gummies produces long-lasting effects of relief and relaxation. Our Delta 8 gummies 2000 mg allow consumers to have a pleasant experience. They come in multiple shapes, sizes, and colors. They are a convenient way of consumption while being discreet. On average, a single gummy has 20 mg. Consulting a physician for an ideal dose is recommended.
What are Delta 8 gummies?
Delta 8 gummy is a potent edible. They are tasty, fruit-flavored treats infused with the goodness of Delta 8 extract. This is a recently discovered cannabinoid similar to Delta 9 with fewer side effects and nuanced high. It has the same effect on your body as CBD, but with a more powerful bang.
Delta 8 gummies are more potent that help you with all kinds of troubles, from boosting your productivity at work to a good night’s sleep. These gummies have you covered. Try them to experience the wonderful effects of Delta 8.
Why should you try our Delta 8 gummies 2000 mg?
Among other products, Delta 8 gummies are the most preferred way of consuming Delta 8. They are quick, easy to use, and discreet. Delta 8 is amazing, but even better in the form of a delicious treat. They are
- Convenient: unlike other products, gummies are hassle-free, you take them anywhere and anytime for trouble-free consumption
- Discreet: disguised as pretty candies, these gummies can be taken anywhere without any judgement and nobody would be aware of it.
- Flavour: Delta 8 has a distinct bitter taste, but these gummies are delicious fruit-flavored treats reminiscent of your childhood candies.
- Longer duration: the way Delta 8 interacts with your body, makes a difference. Gummies last longer than vaping or smoking. They are absorbed through the digestive system which takes time for the effects to kick in, which also means the effects last longer.
How many Delta 8 gummies 2000 mg should you consume in one go?
There is no one perfect dose for enjoying the benefits of edible Delta 8. Tolerance and enjoyability may differ from user to user, what may help your body completely relax before bedtime may have different effects on others. Therefore, it is smart to experiment a bit. You should not eat more gummies because they require time to kick in. Feeling effects can take a while, it is always better to wait, overconsumption can make you sick.
Different doses result in different effects, we recommend starting small and then gradually increasing your intake. Higher doses can lead to unwanted side effects. Low doses are more energizing and elevating, while heavy doses are more tranquilizing. Factors like your age, weight, metabolism, appetite level will affect your dosage. We recommend starting slow, and then building your way up.
We can briefly categorize them into four types:
- Low dose (less than 5 mg): produces a very mild high, helps in concentration, usually an excellent way to study or work. It causes no mind-altering side effects.
- Standard dose (10-20 mg): more mental clarity, higher levels of concentration, aids creativity, and is pleasant and relaxing on the body.
- High dose (20-40 mg): is more sedating in nature, can make you feel too relaxed to focus. It is expected to be in a peaceful environment while trying this. If you have too much on your plate, it is smart to stay clear of this, it is better to stick to smaller doses.
- Heavy dose (above 40 mg): you may experience time-altering perception where you feel time is moving extremely slow. It can be overwhelming and is not suitable for everyone. Heavy doses like these can cause side effects and are not recommended.
It is wise to stick to the standard dose, overdosing could cause complications and adverse side effects. Consulting your physician is recommended.