What a lethal combination would be a highly potent Delta 8 distillate that conforms to legal demands, right? Our Delta 8 distillate is the one that fits into this criteria. Available in the range of 85-96% concentration within the legal requirement of less than 0.3% Delta 9 THC. This subtle high is ideal for those who are looking for the most potent form of Delta 8.
Delta 8 is similar to Delta 9 THC chemically, only differing in the positioning of the double bond. Delta 8 has the bond on the eighth carbon while Delta 9 has it on the ninth carbon of its structure. And thanks to this difference, you get all the therapeutic benefits of THC sans the strong buzz and serious side effects in Delta 8.
When seeking reliable quality products, Divine Hemps is your answer. Our delta-8 products are manufactured from US-grown industrial hemp under hygienic conditions. These are free from GMOs and any unsafe elements.
Add it to your cart before we run out!
How to Use It:
The best way to use this magical product is by vaping it or dabbing it. However, it can be added to your foods or drinks as well. They make great options for baking as the distillate’s flavor gets masked by the ingredients.
For Vaping: The consistency of our amber-colored distillate is thick like a syrup. Just load the desired amount on your vaping device and heat it to enjoy the effects. Use a 3.2-3.8 V wattage battery. You would be able to feel the ‘clear-headed high’, as our clients say, within 30 minutes.
- Make sure to use cartridges free from vitamin E acetate fillers.
- Opt for ceramic coil cartridges as they offer better heating without burning the applied distillate.
For Dabbing: This process is for expert users. Use a little amount as it lasts a long time. Switch on your torch to heat the nail in your dabbing gear till it becomes red. Using a dabber, scoop out a small amount of Delta 8 distillate and place it on the hot nail. Once it starts vaporizing, inhale on the dab rig and exhale.
Other Ways to Consume It
- It can be infused with oil for making a sublingual suspension or an infused oil that can be used for cooking.
- It can be used in baking.
- It makes the best option for fat-rich dishes as the fat enhances the action of THC.
- It can be used sublingually.
The Right Dosage:
The dosage will vary depending on the tolerance level of the consumer’s body. The recommended dose is between 20-30 mg. However, a dose anywhere between 10 mg to 40 mg is considered okay. Be cautious about the first dose, especially when you are trying a new manufacturer. Begin with the lowest dose to see how your body responds to the product. You can increase gradually to get your desired results.
Usually, the distillates come with a syringe for dosing. To get a 10 mg dose, you should use 0.1 milliliters of the distillate. And for a 30 mg dose, use 0.2 milliliters of distillate.
Things to Know Beforehand:
- Delta 8 is known to interact with certain prescription medications. Therefore, it is recommended to consult a doctor before using delta-8 products to establish the safety of consumption.
- Delta-8 may not be suitable for those who suffer from hypertension, any heart or eye-related condition unless advised otherwise by the doctor.
- Not suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery after its consumption.
- It should not be consumed with caffeine or alcohol.
- Delta 8 is not recommended to be used as a substitute treatment for any medical condition.
- It has not been established yet if it can generate a positive on screening tests for detection of delta-9 THC. Therefore, avoid consuming it if you have to undergo any drug test.
The Legal Requirements for Delta-8 Products:
- The minimum age for purchasing or using a Delta 8 product is 21 years.
- The sale & distribution of Delta 8 products is currently prohibited in certain states – Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Delaware, Idaho, Iowa, Montana, Rhode Island, and Utah.
- As it is subject to changes, you should contact your local licensed jurisdiction counsel for an opinion before placing an order with us.
- Our Delta 8 products are manufactured from hemp materials that are legal according to federal laws and contain less than 0.3% of Delta 9 THC.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How quickly and for how long can I feel the effects?
On average, after inhalation, the effects can be observed within 5-15 minutes that stay for 2 to 4 hours. While after oral consumption, the onset of effects may take anywhere between 30 to 90 minutes and last for 4 to 6 hours.
Q. What is a distillate?
The distillate is a highly potent and purified form of a biological molecule. In the case of Delta 8, it is its highly purified form with a potency level of 85-96%. It contains only Delta 8 as its active component and is free from all plant material & other biologically active elements.
Q. Why is Delta 8 considered legal?
Delta 8 is derived from US-grown industrial hemp plants which were made legal after the 2018 Farm Bill. The legal federal requirements are the extraction from hemp plants only, with a permissible amount of up to 0.3% of Delta 9 THC. Our products meet these criteria.
Q. How can I benefit from the use of Delta 8 Distillate?
Delta 8 distillate contains the wholesomeness of this sought-after cannabinoid in high concentration. This means you can enjoy all the therapeutic health benefits with soft psychoactive effects in small amounts of this sweet concoction.
Q. What is the difference between Delta 8 distillate and an oil?
The distillate is a concentrated form of Delta 8 with up to 99% of pure Delta 8 THC. Whereas, Delta 8 THC contains Delta 8 that has been diluted with a carrier oil.
Q. Isn’t Delta 8 synthetic? How can an artificially made product be safe?
Delta 8 is not an unnatural or synthetic product. It is available in cannabis plants naturally but in low amounts. What the manufacturing procedure does is to provide favorable conditions that help in the conversion of CBD (cannabidiol) to Delta 8.
Q. Is it true that Delta 8 is made by using bleach?
No, it is a myth. The process of Delta 8 production uses a compound known as bentonite clay which is also known as bleaching bentonite, hence the confusion. This is called bleach because of its ability to remove colored components, not because it has the chemical bleach. Bentonite clay is an inert product, present in many skincare products such as clay masks.
Q. Shouldn’t a pure product be white or clear? Does amber-colored Delta 8 mean it has impurities?
No. The color of the final product in the case of Delta 8 has more to do with the processing and the pH. Amber, pink or clear is normal and available in the market. The third-party lab test reports assure purity. That said, be sure to avoid using cloudy distillates, the ones that are past their expiry date, or smell or taste odd.