A perfect amalgamation of highly purified Delta 8 distillate with less than 0.3% of Delta 9 THC, our Delta 8 distillate is available in the range of 85-96% concentration. It is an ideal choice for those looking for a subtle buzz. Delta 8 is also packed with the numerous health benefits associated with Delta 9 THC.
Delta 8 is an analog of Delta 9 THC but has a minuscule chemical difference in the positioning of the double bond. The double bond is present on the eighth carbon atom in Delta 8 THC, and on the ninth carbon in Delta 9. And due to this variation, the potency of Delta 8’s high decreases, however, the therapeutic benefits remain the same as that of Delta 9 THC.
Divine Hemps is your one-stop-shop for all the high-quality Delta 8 products. Delta 8 we incorporate in our products is sourced from legally permissible hemp products grown right here in the United States. Our products are regularly tested by a third-party laboratory for potency, quality, and presence of chemical residues. Divine Hemp stands for transparency in quality.
Add this to your cart for a buzzing experience!
How to Use It:
The most common method to use this powerful product is through vaping or dabbing. Nevertheless, you can add it to your foods or drinks, or take it directly by the sublingual method. They also make great ingredients for baked goods due to the distillate’s almost neutral flavor.
Vaping Delta 8 THC: Use a 3.2-3.8 wattage battery to vape this premium product. Load the desired amount on the vape cartridge and heat it for the vaporization to start. After inhaling the vapors, you would be able to feel the delicate high within 30 minutes. Take care of the following points before vaping the Delta 8 distillate.
- Avoid using cartridges with vitamin E acetate fillers as they may cause harm to the lungs.
- It is recommended to use ceramic coil cartridges as they won’t burn the distillate upon heating like metal coil cartridges.
For Dabbing: Dabbing is another process that works on the vaporization technique with help of a special device called a dab rig. It is quite similar to a bong. Heat the nail in your dabbing gear by switching on the torch, until the nail gets red. Put a small amount of the viscous Delta 8 distillate on the heated nail with help of a dabber. Inhale and exhale the vapors as soon as the vaporization starts.
Other Ways to Consume It.
- You can add it as a baking ingredient.
- You can use it to infuse oil to make a sublingual suspension.
- The infused oil can be used for cooking as well. Tip: Fat-rich foods facilitate the action of THC.
- You can directly use it sublingually as well.
The Right Dosage:
Setting a standard dosage for Delta 8 Distillate is not possible as its effects vary depending on the user’s body weight and chemistry. A dose between 10 mg to 40 mg is considered adequate. The commonly administered dose is 20-30 mg. Use the lowest dose for the first time to observe how your body responds to it. Use the lowest dose even if you are an experienced user but are trying out a new manufacturer, as the product may differ in quality and ingredients. Then, slowly increase your dose to achieve your desired outcome.
The Delta 8 Clear Distillate is accompanied by a syringe for measuring the dose. You would require 0.1 milliliters of the distillate to get a 10 mg dose, 0.2 milliliters of the distillate for a 20 mg dose, and so on.
Things to Know Beforehand:
- Delta 8 may interact with some prescription medications. Consult a doctor to establish the safety of consumption if you are on any medication.
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women should avoid Delta 8 consumption.
- Avoid consuming caffeine or alcohol with Delta 8 as it may result in adverse side effects.
- Delta 8 should be consumed only after the consultation from a doctor if you have hypertension, any heart or eye-related condition.
- There is insufficient data available to determine if Delta 8 can produce a positive result on Delta 9 THC screening tests. Therefore, it is advised to avoid its consumption if you have to take any drug test.
The Legal Requirements for Delta-8 Products:
- You need to be at least 21 years of age to purchase or use a Delta 8 product.
- Some states in the United States currently prohibit the sale & distribution of Delta 8 products. These states are – Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Delaware, Idaho, Iowa, Montana, Rhode Island, and Utah.
- However, the guidelines are subject to changes. Therefore, contact your local licensed jurisdiction counsel for clarification before placing an order.
- Our Delta 8 products are developed from federally legal hemp material that contains less than 0.3% of Delta 9 THC.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How long will it take for Delta 8 to show effects?
When taking Delta 8 through inhalation, the onset of effects take 5-15 minutes, whereas the effects take longer, around 30 to 90 minutes, when taken orally.
Q. How long will the effects of Delta 8 stay?
The Delta 8 effects through vaping or dabbing can persist for up to 4 hours, while the effects of oral consumption stay for a duration of 4 to 6 hours.
Q. Is distillate the purest form of Delta 8?
Yes. The distillate is a highly refined and strong form of Delta 8 cannabinoid. We offer this purified hemp-derived cannabinoid with a potency level varying from 85 to 96 percent. As the purification process removes all the plant material and other natural elements, it has only Delta 8 as its active ingredient.
Q. Why is Delta 8 under the legal category?
The 2018 Farm Bill legalized the cultivation and sale of industrial hemp and all its derivatives as long as they have up to 0.3% of Delta 9 THC. This makes Delta 8, when extracted from hemp plants, legal. Our Delta 8 products are derived from US-grown hemp plants that have less than 0.3% of Delta 9 THC.
Q. How does Delta 8 give an edge over Delta 9?
Delta 8 distillate includes therapeutic wholesomeness with a mild, toned-down high when compared to Delta 9 sans the serious side effects.
Q. How is Delta 8 distillate different from Delta 8 oil?
Delta 8 distillate is its full-bodied form with a Delta 8 concentration of up to 99%. Whereas, Delta 8 oil contains a lesser quantity of Delta 8 in comparison because it gets diluted with a carrier oil.
Q. If Delta 8 is produced synthetically, how can it be safe?
This is a common misconception about Delta 8. It isn’t unnatural or synthetic. Cannabis plants contain Delta 8 naturally in low amounts. The extraction process elevates the amount by providing favorable conditions that support the transformation of CBD (cannabidiol) to Delta 8.
Q. Is Delta 8 manufactured with the help of bleach?
The technique of the Delta 8 generation uses bentonite clay also commonly known as bleaching bentonite. This name creates confusion. The word bleach in its name is due to its ability to bind to and remove colored particles. It does not contain actual bleaching chemicals. Bentonite clay is a part of numerous skin care products like clay masks and is a completely inert product.
Q. Is a clear Delta 8 Distillate superior to a hued distillate? Does color in Delta 8 distillate represent impurities?
The color of Delta 8 distillate is because of the processing technique and the pH. A Delta 8 distillate with amber or pink hue or a clear appearance, all of them are normal. Purity is depicted by the third-party lab test. However, be cautious about distillates that appear cloudy, have passed the expiry date, or have an ‘off’ smell or taste.