Delta 8 Disposable pens are the most sought-after vaping products. Our Delta 8 disposable pens are loaded with 91% Delta 8 concentrate with terpenes that offer a deep earthy aroma. Chosen by many individuals for the calming effects, Delta 8 disposable pens are convenient to carry and use. They do not require any assembly as they come with loaded cartridges. It is intended for single use and can be discarded afterward.
Delta 8 THC is an analog of Delta 9 THC. It works by interacting with the CB1 & CB2 receptors of the Endocannabinoid System for the betterment of the overall well-being. Even though the exact mechanism of Delta 8’s action is not known yet, it is believed that it facilitates the production of the neurotransmitter responsible for the beneficial health impacts.
Divine Hemps is your one-stop destination for quality products that assure high potency. Our hygiene and quality control is from farm to final product. Moreover, our products are tested by a third-party laboratory for their potency and toxic residue content. We are fully committed to providing our esteemed customers with nothing but excellence.
How to Use It:
These user-friendly Delta 8 vape pens can be used instantly and need no maintenance or cleaning. An absolute treat for beginners!
- Remove the contents from the box carefully and take the pen into your hands.
- Press the button that heats the gear.
- Insert the mouthpiece into your mouth.
- Press the button and wait for the indicator light to start.
- Once the indicator light is on, inhale the vapors while holding the button.
- Hold the vapors in for a few seconds and then exhale.
Things to take care of:
- If you are new to the vaping experience, take small puffs. Taking bigger draws may get overwhelming as too many vapors may irritate the throat.
- As this product has Delta 8 in concentrated form, it may feel harsh on the throat. Do not exceed 3 seconds per puff.
- Store it upright to prevent any leakage.
- Protect it from sunlight, moisture, and heat to prevent the deterioration of the constituent cannabinoids and terpenes.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
The Delta 8 Disposable Pen is intended for use as and when required. As the product is potent and may hit you strongly, it is recommended to use it cautiously with smaller and fewer puffs before increasing the dose. This ensures ruling out any side effects if they may occur. The dosage that may prove to be effective for you will depend on the body mass, body’s biochemistry, tolerance level, and desired outcomes.
Things to Know Beforehand:
- Not recommended for use by pregnant or nursing women.
- If you are on any prescription medications, it is recommended to consult your doctor before adding Delta 8 to your daily regime as it may interact with some prescription drugs.
- The use of caffeine or alcohol should be avoided when using Delta 8 because of the possibility of occurrence of side effects.
- If you suffer from hypertension, any heart or eye-related condition, the use of Delta 8 products should be done with caution. It is advised to consult a doctor before using them.
- There is inadequate scientific evidence available to know if Delta 8 can interfere with Delta 9 THC screening tests to produce a positive. Hence, it is better to avoid its use if you have to undergo any drug screening test.
The Legal Requirements for Delta-8 Products:
- The legal age requirement to purchase and use Delta 8 products is 21 years or more.
- Delta 8 containing products are banned for sale and use in some states in the United States namely – Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Delaware, Idaho, Iowa, Montana, Rhode Island, and Utah.
- The local state guidelines may change depending on products, therefore, confirm the legal status in your region with a local licensed jurisdiction counsel before placing an order.
- Our Delta 8 products are developed from federally legal hemp material Delta 9 THC levels within the legally required limits.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How long will a Delta 8 disposable pen last?
This completely depends on the frequency of use, the intensity of the draws, and of course, the features of your vape pen. A disposable vape pen can last up to three days.
Q. How soon can you experience the effects of Delta 8 and for how long will they last?
The Delta 8 effects through vaping can be felt within 5 to 15 minutes and may last up to 4 hours.
Q. Will vaping Delta 8 get me high?
Yes, it will but with much lesser intensity than that of a Delta 9 THC. The mild high that resembles Delta 9 is the reason why people prefer Delta 8. You can draw all the therapeutic benefits of the Delta 9 from it without the undesirable side effects.
Q. Is Delta 8 vape legal?
At the present moment, yes. The legal status for Delta 8 falls under a gray area. With the passing of the 2018 Farm Bill, the cultivation and sale of industrial hemp and its derivatives was legalized. Provided their Delta 9 THC content does not exceed 0.3%. No further information was provided to exclude any product. This legal loophole makes Delta 8 legal when extracted from hemp plants.
Q. Is Delta 8 safe, as it is a synthetic product?
Delta 8 is not synthetic. It is a misconception about Delta 8 that it is a synthetic product because of its extraction technique. Delta 8 is naturally present in cannabis plants but low amounts. When extracted under favorable conditions provided during the extraction procedure, the amount of Delta 8 converted from CBD gets maximized.