Cannabigerol or CBG is the ‘stem cell’ from which the precursor cells for CBD and THC are synthesized. It is, however, a non-psychoactive compound. CBG, due to its composition and flavor profile, is best suited for edibles but can be used in many other ways. The extraction process removes the undesirable plant material, leaving CBG in predominant concentration along with other desired cannabinoids.
Our products are made from fresh hemp flowers that have been carefully selected for their quality and potency. These flowers are then used to extract a CBG distillate oil by using either the CO2 supercritical technique or at reduced pressure in a short-path distillation device. The CBG distillate oil that is obtained from these processes is of excellent quality and easy to distill further into a CBG isolate.
Divine Hemps is the preferred choice for many people for purchasing legal cannabis products such as CBD, CBG, and Delta 8. Why? Well, for one, we are fully committed to providing you high-quality products that are worth your money. Second, the environment from the farm to the table is highly controlled to eliminate any exposure to potential hazards or contaminants. Moreover, all our raw material is sourced from the federally legal, US-grown hemp free from GMOs and pesticides.
This product is worth the hype. Add it to your cart now!
How to Use It:
CBG isolate powder is an excellent choice for oral consumption but can be used in any way listed below. Moreover, you can use this isolate to prepare your products.
- You can use it directly under your tongue as well for sublingual absorption. This method is most widely used and leads to the onset of effects within 15-30 minutes of consumption.
- It is dissolvable in oil, making it perfect for use in cooking along with your spices. You can also sprinkle it over your ready-to-consume food and drinks.
- This crystalline powder can be added to the essential oil of your choice to prepare your personalized tincture.
- You can use CBG isolate to prepare vape juice for vaping.
- It can be smoked with the help of a dab rig to attain the benefits quickly and effectively.
- The isolate powder can be added to any existing CBD product to enhance its value.
The Right Dosage:
To obtain the maximum benefits, it is crucial to understand the right dosage. If you are familiar with cannabis products you may find it easy to dose isolates. But if you are new to isolated cannabis products, be cautious when using them as they are highly potent. The correct dosage varies depending on the unique physiological and psychological working of the body.
Normally, the experts recommend a dose of 0.25 of body weight. And a strong dose is said to be 0.5 of your body weight. For instance, if your body weight is 160 lbs, the dosage for you will be 40 milligrams. However, it is recommended to start with a lower dose and slowly build up. This gives your body time to adjust to a new chemical and for you to understand its impacts.
Things to Know Beforehand:
Even though CBG is being praised for its numerous benefits, there is not enough scientific information available to list its side effects or interactions with other drugs or ailments.
- It is advised to discuss with your healthcare provider if you are planning to use CBG products, especially if you are using a prescription drug or suffer from a serious health condition.
- As not enough data is available to establish the safety of its use, it is recommended that pregnant and nursing women, and anyone under the age of 18, should avoid consuming it.
- CBG is not a treatment drug and should not be substituted for treatment of any serious condition.
- Buy CBG products only from a reliable manufacturer that has third-party lab tests available.
The Legal Requirements for CBD Products:
- You should be 18 years or older to purchase and use CBG products.
- The sale & distribution of CBG products derived from industrial hemp is legal at the federal level.
- CBG, when derived from Hemp plants, is legal in all of the fifty states in the United States.
- Our CBG isolate is in conformance with the federal guidelines and contains no Delta 9 THC.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is CBG?
CBG or Cannabigerol, also known as the mother of all cannabinoids, is a lesser-known cannabinoid present in the Cannabis sativa. It is the stem cell from which the precursor cells of CBD and THC are developed. It lacks psychoactive properties and contains numerous health benefits that are exhibited subtly after consuming it.
Q. Is CBG similar to CBD?
In a way, CBD and CBG are similar. They are both non-psychoactive and benefit your health. However, CBG is a minor cannabinoid (less than one percent) whereas CBD is a major cannabinoid with 15-20% of the concentration in a hemp plant. Also, their mode of action is slightly different. CBG interacts with both CB1 and CB2 receptors agonistically. CBD is a partial booster of CB2 receptors and an antagonist of CB1 receptors.
Q. Is CBG safe for use?
CBG is considered safe for consumption. No research indicates that CBG causes any adverse effects in humans. However, it is recommended to practice caution and consult your doctor, especially if you take any prescription drugs and/or suffer from any serious health condition.
Q. Will CBG have psychotropic effects when consumed?
CBG is a non-psychoactive cannabinoid and will not affect the mental state after consumption.
Q. What side effects can be expected with the use of CBG?
As enough research has not been conducted on the effects of CBG in humans, the exact side effects of CBG cannot be defined properly. That said, CBG, when consumed in very high concentrations, may cause side effects similar to those of CBD – dry mouth, tiredness, diarrhea, changes in weight & appetite.
Q. Is CBG better than CBD?
The effects of CBG are similar to CBD and they work on the same receptors as well. There haven’t been enough studies conducted to compare the effects of CBD & CBG, therefore it is difficult to ascertain whether one is better than the other or not. The users have reported that the effects of both these cannabinoids are soothing for any condition that you may be targeting.