The most potent form of CBD, the isolate is a purified white powdered form of CBD with a CBD concentration of over 95 percent. It contains no other cannabinoids, terpenes, THC, and other plant components. It can be utilized in many ways and provides the best option for those who do not want to consume THC, terpenes, or other biologically active elements present in the cannabis plant.
CBD or cannabidiol is a cannabinoid present abundantly in industrial hemp or the Cannabis sativa plant. It offers a wide range of physiological and psychological benefits. It is non-psychoactive and non-addictive which makes it a perfect option to reap the health benefits sans the side effects usually associated with the use of cannabis.
To meet your demands precisely for high-end refined and purified products, Divine Hemps is fully committed to supplying products worth every penny. The cultivation, extraction, and purification are done under sterile conditions. Additionally, the packaging and storage are carried out in a GMP-certified facility. We source the CBD from local US-grown hemp that is free from GMOs and pesticides.
Grab it before it gets out of stock!
How to Use It:
CBD isolate powder is a versatile product that can be used in many different ways.
- You can use it to infuse oils.
- It can be incorporated to prepare a tincture.
- You can vape or dab it using the appropriate device. You can add the isolate powder to vape fluids or dab fuel to increase their potency.
- It can be mixed with a cream or lotion to prepare a topical application product.
- It can be used as an ingredient in the preparation of edibles.
- It can be sprinkled over your food and drinks as well.
- You can use it directly under your tongue as well for sublingual absorption.
- The isolate powder can be added to any existing CBD product to enhance its potency.
The Right Dosage:
The appropriate dosage for CBD will vary among people because of their unique body biochemistry and desired results. It is recommended to start with a lower dose to observe how it impacts you, and then slowly the dosage can be increased. Do not overuse the product the first time even if you have experience with CBD products. This is because the isolate is highly potent and can affect you differently than other products. Use it cautiously even when you are using CBD from a new manufacturer.
For CBD isolate, the experts recommend a starting dose of 25 milligrams that can be increased or decreased as per personal requirement and your body’s reaction to it. It will take a trial and error method to establish a perfect dose that meets your needs.
Things to Know Beforehand:
- Consult your healthcare provider before adding CBD to your daily regime as it can interfere with some prescription medications.
- When using it for the first time, it is better to consume it when you can be within the safety of your home. In case you feel slightly off, you can rest and recover from the side effects.
- CBD may be unsafe for use during pregnancy and breastfeeding, therefore, its use should be avoided.
- CBD should be used with caution in people suffering from liver disease.
- Avoid driving or operating heavy machinery unless you are sure how CBD affects you.
- Do not use CBD with alcohol unless you are familiar with its effects on your body.
- CBD should not be used as a substitute for any treatment for medical conditions.
The Legal Requirements for CBD Products:
- You should be at least 18 years old to purchase and use CBD products.
- The sale & distribution of CBD products is legal at the federal level. However, some states have local regulations for the control of cannabis products.
- The local laws and regulations are subject to change, therefore, it is better to consult your local licensed jurisdiction counsel before ordering CBD-containing products.
- Our CBD products are in conformance with the federal guidelines and contain less than 0.3% THC.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Is CBD isolate better than other CBD products?
CBD isolate powder is a purified concentrated form of CBD. It is used to deliver a high amount of CBD into the system to interact with the Endocannabinoid System to improve your overall mental and physical health. In addition, CBD isolate powder gives you the maximum concentration of CBD with no detectable amount of the psychoactive THC. And, you can control the potency level and use it in different ways that best suit your requirement.
Q. Does CBD isolate powder contain Full-spectrum CBD?
CBD isolate is manufactured from a full-spectrum CBD oil but the isolate powder cannot be considered full-spectrum because all the active elements of the cannabis plant raw material are removed completely to isolate CBD in its purest form.
Q. How does CBD work in the body?
The exact mechanism of how CBD works inside our body is still to be identified. However, the research conducted till now tells us that it interacts indirectly with the Endocannabinoid System to produce the unique psychological and physiological effects it is famous for.
Q. Is CBD addictive?
No. According to the World Health Organization (WHO), CBD has no dependence or abuse potential.
Q. Can CBD cause any side effects?
CBD is usually well tolerated by everyone, however, it is known to cause stomach discomfort, dryness of the mouth, drowsiness, fatigue, and decreased appetite.
Q. How long does CBD stay in the system?
Several factors decide how long CBD stays in your system such as how frequently it is used, how much is consumed, and the method of delivery. On average, CBD lasts for up to five days in your blood. Read our article on How Long Does CBD Stay In Your System to know more.