CBD Crude is the product for you if you want to experience the benefits in its raw form. It contains the close-to-real chemical composition of the hemp plant containing all the cannabinoids present naturally in the hemp plant such as CBD, CBN, CBG, and numerous other phytocannabinoids. In addition to these, CBD Crude contains other natural nutrients such as zinc, magnesium, iron, potassium, calcium, Vitamins – B1, B2, B6, D, amino acids including omega 3 & 6, flavonoids, terpenes, beta-carotene, and many more such compounds.
CBD Crude is what you get after the first stage of CBD extraction. It is a minimally processed form of CBD to retain most of the hemp plant ingredients. It is a perfect product for those seeking great restorative possibilities. The attention to detail for processing and hygiene are the strengths of Divine Hemps. We are fully committed to providing you highly refined products that define quality. All the products are tested by a third-party laboratory for potency and presence of any toxic residues.
Do not miss out on this true-to-nature experience!
How to Use It:
CBD Crude is preferred by many people because of the entourage effect provided by the abundance of naturally present cannabinoids. It is believed that the different cannabinoids and naturally occurring biological elements work collaboratively to produce the prime therapeutic effects. It can be used in the following ways:
- Use it as-is for the sublingual absorption.
- Spike your drinks or food with CBD Crude.
- It can also be added to skincare or haircare products.
- It can be vaporized.
- You can make edibles using it.
- It can be added to other CBD products for enhancing the effects.
- Moreover, it can be further distilled to produce full-spectrum CBD.
The Right Dosage:
The right dosage is unique for every individual as it depends on the body mass, unique biochemistry, tolerance level, and aspired outcomes. Experts suggest a starting dose of 25 milligrams that can, later on, be increased or decreased depending on the body’s response to CBD. Starting with a lower dose gives you enough time to observe the effects and understand how to proceed further.
Things to Know Beforehand:
- This product may interact with some medications or supplements, therefore it is recommended to take advice from your healthcare provider if you are on any prescription drug or supplement.
- Not suitable for pregnant and breastfeeding women.
- It should be used with caution in people suffering from liver disease, heart disease, hypotension, and severe depression.
- It may cause drowsiness in some people, therefore, avoid driving or operating heavy machinery until you are familiar with the effects of CBD on you.
- The use of alcohol and fat-rich foods increases the absorption of CBD in the digestive tract, which may enhance the positive and negative health impact on the body.
- CBD is not a treatment drug and should not be used as a substitute for any treatment.
The Legal Requirements for CBD Products:
- You need to be a minimum of 18 years of age or more to purchase and use CBD products.
- Federally, the sale & use of CBD products are legal. But, some states have local regulations that control the sales and use of CBD.
- The local state laws and regulations may change, therefore, consult your local licensed jurisdiction counsel before placing an order for CBD-containing products.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. As CBD crude is not processed fully, will it get me high?
Even though CBD Crude is a minimally processed CBD product, the THC level is almost negligible to exhibit any psychoactive effects. So, no. CBD Crude will not get you high. It is safe for consumption.
Q. Is CBD Crude better than other CBD products?
The answer to this depends on the users’ desired results. CBD Crude offers the closest possible effects to the natural hemp plant, this is why it’s called a whole plant experience. So if you are looking to experience how smoking or consuming a whole hemp plant will affect you then yes, CBD Crude may be better for you than other products. For those who want only CBD to be introduced into the body, it may not be a preferred choice.
Q. Is CBD Crude legal?
Yes, it is. Our CBD crude is a THC-complaint product that is legal as per federal regulations. However, we recommend checking in with your region’s local laws regarding the CBD products before ordering, as they may vary.
Q. What things should I take care of when buying CBD Crude online?
When buying online, buy from reliable and reputed suppliers. You should check their website for the third-party laboratory certificate for potency and quality. Confirm that their products are manufactured from US-grown hemp plants and have less than 0.3% THC. You can also check the reliability by surveying customer feedback.