Cannabidiol or CBD is a non-psychoactive, extremely beneficial cannabinoid extracted from the hemp plant. With dozens of influencers advocating how it has shaped their lives for the better, you cannot escape the claims about CBD. If you plan on trying it for yourself, our CBD Tinctures are a must to experience the benefits of CBD as they have a double onset. Ideal for those who require immediate effects, CBD in an alcoholic medium increases the bioavailability of the product. Once you put the drops under your tongue, it gets quickly absorbed into the bloodstream and when you swallow it, CBD gets absorbed through your digestive system.
Herbal extracts in the form of a tincture have been in use since ancient times. A tincture is a therapeutic mixture that comprises a compound extracted from a plant diluted in an alcohol and water base. Our tinctures have CBD extracted from the GMO-free, US-grown, hemp plant diluted in optimum quality commercial ethanol. As CBD products are not yet regulated by authorities, it is recommended to buy your CBD-infused products from reliable and reputable sources. While ordering the products, look out for the companies that provide lab reports for the description of the contents specifically, toxic residues and THC content. Quality is our priority, and you can confirm our commitment by verifying the third-party lab reports for the potency, purity, and toxic and residual contents of our products.
Available in varying strengths (1000 mg, 1500 mg, 2500 mg, and 5000 mg) and twelve exquisite flavors, the extremely functional tinctures can be used in several ways – directly as drops under your tongue, can be added to your drinks or your meal, or mixed with topical application products to be applied over the skin. The most effective method is using direct drops sublingually, and topical application being the least effective method to use the tincture.
If you are on any prescription medications, please consult your doctor before taking CBD products as CBD may interact with certain medications. CBD is usually well tolerated by the body, however, few people may feel some side effects such as dry mouth, dizziness, changes in appetite, diarrhea, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions about CBD Tinctures
Q: How much CBD tincture should be taken?
- We would recommend you to start with low doses if you are a first-time user. 20-40 mg of CBD is an ideal dose for beginners.
- Follow the recommended dosage on the packaging if you are familiar with CBD products.
Q: What is the best way to take a tincture?
- Fill the dropper and empty it in your mouth. Keep the liquid inside the mouth for about 2-3 minutes, rubbing it inside your mouth will allow maximum absorption.
- Do not forget to shake the bottle well before filling the dropper.
Q: What is the shelf life of CBD tincture once it’s opened?
- Tinctures have longer shelf life due to the alcoholic content. Once you have opened the bottle, store it in a cool, dry, and dark place tightly closed.
- Keep it in a safe place, out of reach of the children.
Q: When do I start feeling the effect of the tincture?
- The onset of effects varies from one person to another depending on various biological factors, however, you may start to feel the effects from anywhere between 15 minutes to an hour.
Q: Can I use tincture directly on the skin?
- Topical use of tincture is the least effective method to obtain the benefits of CBD. A direct application of tincture may irritate the skin because of alcohol.
For topical use, it is recommended to mix the tincture in some cream, or even better, use our CBD Vape Oil for the best results